yin yang yoga
Join me for a luxurious two-hour bath in this sacred practice. This class will kick off with yang style yoga, an active and heating vinyasa (flow), followed by some yin poses where we will deepen into the floor postures by holding the poses for longer stretches of time, and then culminating in an extended period of relaxation (yoga nidra).
This class is a fun and playful mix of a few types of yoga, focusing on deepening your relationship with your body. This class will leave you feeling released, re-energized and restored.
what to bring:
Please bring a yoga mat and any props you have (blocks, straps, blankets, bolsters). But don't worry if you don't have these things! I have some to share.
Sunday, 4/8, 10 am-12 pm
Sunday, 4/22, 10 am-12 pm
Sunday, 4/29, 10 am-12 pm
Sunday, 5/6, 10 am-12 pm
Sunday, 5/20, 10 am - 12 pm
Sunday, 5/27, 10 am - 12 pm
Classes are $20 each.
This class is for you if:
- You want to try yoga but have difficulty getting up/down from the floor.
- You want to work on balance and flexibility.
- You spend a lot of time in a chair and want to learn ways to offset the effects of sitting all day.
- You have back, knee, hip, shoulder, or wrist injuries/replacements and want safe and effective ways to stretch and strengthen.
- You want a fun and nurturing environment in which to explore yoga.
- You are curious about chair yoga!
Who knew a chair could be the perfect yoga partner! Come join me in discovering ways to utilize a chair to improve your strength, flexibility, and balance.
- Saturday, 4/21, 10-11:30 am.
- Saturday, 5/5, 10-11:30 am.
- Saturday, 5/19, 10-11:30 am.
- Saturday, 6/2, 10-11:30 am
- Saturday, 6/16, 10-11:30 am
Classes are $15 each.
yin and spin with karen kinyon: coming soon
Stayed tuned for more info!!!! Class will be located in Wellington, CO and you should bring a yoga mat if you have one!